Fighting the Spread of COVID19 with the help of the World Health Organization
- Here at NOVELTEA we've taken some measures to help play our part in containing the spread of COVID19. From adopting a work-from-home policy to moving all of our meetings online and reducing all social contacts.
- We've also made sure our fulfilment partners have the appropriate policies in place to try and prevent the spread of COVID19.
- All of our deliveries are being fulfilled by our supplier in a non contact way.
- We've also decided to donate £1 for every order received on our UK website (€1 German Website) to the World Health Organization COVID19 Solidarity Response Fund up to a total of £20,000.
- Why the WHO? We're aware some customers may prefer us to support a local charity, however we have customers and supporters all over the world and have therefore decided to contribute to an organisation battling against COVID19 on a global basis.
Using the website
- By using the www.noveltea-drinks.com website, subscribing to one of our newsletters or placing an order you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Any information provided on the NOVELTEA website is confidential and will not be shared with any third party unless it is needed to fulfill a request from the user. For example, sharing the address with a delivery provider in order to fulfill an order.
- NOVELTEA can amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice. The users continued the use of the website after the changes are posted will be considered as consent.
Legal Drinking Age
- You must be at least 18 years old to access the website.
- By accessing the website you consent that you are over 18 years old and of drinking age in your country.
- If you are not of drinking age, please visit http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/.
- It is illegal to buy alcohol if you are underage or to buy alcohol for an underage person.
- If you purchase NOVELTEA as a gift, be sure the recipient is of the drinking age.
- We keep our website up to date. However, NOVELTEA is not liable for the accuracy of the information on other websites that are linked to www.noveltea-drinks.com.
- We reserve the right to withdraw products from the website without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of products from the website without prior notice.
- Orders will be fulfilled based on the price at the moment of purchase.
- NOVELTEA will not be held liable for any loss or damage that an individual or business may have suffered as a result of the use or misuse of the information provided on this website or of the products.
- Payment can only be done through Stripe by using a credit or a debit card.
- We accept all major banks and providers, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- We cannot fulfill email or phone orders.
- NOVELTEA does not store any financial data, nor does it process any financial transactions. All such actions are done by Stripe.
Payment with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: the United Kingdom, Germany, Austria.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
- Unless stated otherwise, all the content available on this website, including but not limited to logos, text, fonts images, videos, and layouts is the property of Tea Venture.
- By using the website you consent to respect the UK intellectual property law.
Special Offers and Coupons
- All offers are inclusive of VAT.
- Coupons may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- If you have any issue with your coupon, please email us at [email protected]